SoundBounce is a startup based in Dublin city centre which has developed an advanced acoustic material for use in industry.
We are at the forefront of innovation in new materials for acoustics and provide exciting opportunities to work on next generation technologies.
We are currently working on a project that brings together expertise from acoustics, applied mathematics, and chemistry. This first project will take place over 24 months and will involve staff across several locations working to commercialise the SoundBounce material.
Project activities include R&D, commercialisation, and production engineering.
The project manager will manage the project through the full lifecycle, from set up to completion.
The successful candidate will be the company’s first project manager and as such will have a significant role in the growth of the business and the implementation of project management structures. The project manager will ensure the team collaborate to complete the deliverables on time and on budget.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to assess, select, implement, and maintain project management structures in the business
- Highly organised with the ability to efficiently prioritise team workloads
- Budget oversight on project, reporting to CEO
- Coordinate effective communication and collaboration across functions, and geographic locations to achieve project goals
- Professional approach to time, costs, and deadlines
- Project management qualification or equivalent industry experience
- Must have Right to Work in the EU
- Experience in small teams or early stage companies
- 3+ years of experience in project management
- Interest in science and technology
- Enjoys the challenge of a fast paced work environment
- Familiarity with G suite
What we offer
- Annual salary €40-50k (dependent on experience), full-time permanent position
- Minimum 25 days annual leave, expands with service
- Flexible working environment
- Comfortable and relaxed office in the heart of Dublin City centre
- Employee Share Option Scheme
- Personal growth and training budget
How To Apply
Please forward your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.